Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Aapnugujarat.in regularly to get the latest updates.
IBPS CRP – RRBs – X Notification Out 2021
Job Details: Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5108 Posts
- Officer Scale-I – 3879 Posts
- Officer Scale-II – 1102 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 238 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 10327
Educational Qualification :
- Officer scale I (Office Assistant / Multipurpose) – – Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) – – Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with 3 years/5 Years Post Experience from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer scale II (Information Technology Officer) – – Candidates must having Graduation Degree in Electronics/Communications/Computer science/Information Technology with Minimum 50% Marks & 2 Years Post experience from any recognized University/Institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer scale II (Chartered Accountant) – – Candidates must have passed CA Exam from ICAI India & 1 Year Experience as CA will be eligible for this post.
- Officer scale II (Law Officer) – Candidates must having Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale –II (Treasury Manager) – Candidates having degree in CA or MBA Degree in Finance with 2 Year Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – Candidates having MBA Degree in marketing Trade with 2 Years Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – Candidates having Graduation Degree in agriculture/Horticulture/dairy/animal/Veterinary Science/Engineering/Pisciculture from Recognized university/Institute with 3 Years Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Age Limit : (As on 01-06-2021)
- Officer Scale-I: 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III: 21 – 40 Years
- Officer Assistant Multipurpose: 18 – 28 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST-05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.175/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card, Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan
Selection Process :
- Online examination organized in two stages-: Preliminary & Mains Examination
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2021
- Last Date to pay fees: 28-06-2021
- Pre Exam Training Admit Card- 09-July-2021
- Pre Exam Training Admit Card Exam Date- 19-July-2021 to 25-July-2021
- Pre Exam Admit Card- July/August-2021
- Pre Exam Date – August-2021